July 13 - 15, 2016 - Ankara, Turkey
Venue & Accommodation
The second installment of the Graphene & Related Materials Conference (GRM-2016) will be held at Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey, between the dates of July 13-15, 2016.
GRM-2016 will feature, over three days, several invited talks by leading scientists, as well as contributed presentations and poster sessions. The focus will be on intense scientific discussion and cooperation, facilitated by extended question and answer sessions and coffee breaks during the sessions.
The conference will focus on the latest developments in research related to graphene and other 2D materials (such as silicene, phosphorene, h-BN, etc.)
The main topics are as follows:
• Fundamental physical and chemical properties
• Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods
• Chemical and structural functionalization
• Structural characterization methods (Raman, SPM, SEM, LEED…etc.)
• Quantum transport and nanoelectronics
• Magnetism and spintronics
• Micro and nanoelectromechanical systems
For information on invited speakers, abstract submission, registration, etc., please navigate the website using the respective tabs.